Breast Surgery and Rejuvenation
The breasts are more than just anatomical features; they are signature elements of a woman’s sense of femininity and allure. A woman’s breasts can affect several aspects of her life, from the clothes she wears to the physical activities she chooses and the way she feels when looking in the mirror. Whether your breasts are too small, too large, sagging or uneven, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Charles Chalekson can help you achieve the beautiful, balanced figure you desire.
To learn more about your breast surgery options, contact our office today at 805.434.2828 to schedule a confidential consultation. As a premiere plastic surgery destination, we welcome patients from across the country and throughout California, including Paso Robles & Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Arroyo Grande, Pismo Beach, Cambria, Santa Barbara and Santa Maria.
Breast Surgery Options
Dr. Chalekson offers a comprehensive array of surgical breast procedures to accomplish a variety of aesthetic goals. Our breast surgery options include:
- Breast augmentation: If you are unhappy with the size, shape, projection or symmetry of your breasts, breast augmentation can help you achieve the full, balanced appearance you desire.
- Breast lift: Medically referred to as mastopexy, breast lifts are performed to correct breast sagging and provide a more lifted and youthful appearance.
- Breast reduction: Reduction mammoplasty, or breast reduction surgery, reduces the size of overly large breasts while improving the overall appearance of the bosom.
- Male breast reduction: Gynecomastia is a common condition that is defined by enlarged male breast tissue. Gynecomastia surgery is a male breast reduction procedure for men to achieve a more masculine chest appearance.
- Breast reconstruction: If you have lost one or more breasts to cancer or other cause, Dr. Chalekson can help restore your feminine figure with breast reconstruction surgery.
The best way to determine which breast procedure, or combination of procedures, will best meet your unique needs is to meet personally with Dr. Chalekson. During your initial consultation, he will discuss your goals, assess your physical condition and explain all of your treatment options. Together, you will choose the best solution for your individual needs.
Why Choose Dr. Chalekson as Your Breast Surgeon?
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Charles Chalekson combines his extensive knowledge, meticulous skill and passion for excellence to provide a fully-customized patient experience. His individualized approach to patient care stems from the firm belief that there is never a one-size-fits-all solution in plastic surgery. Your treatment plan will be personally tailored for your specific goals and body type.
Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) signifies Dr. Chalekson’s demonstrated education, experience and skill in the field of plastic surgery. Our accredited ambulatory surgical center is designed to ensure you receive the highest quality of comfort, safety and satisfaction.
Honesty and respect are cornerstones of Dr. Chalekson’s patient-care philosophy. Straight-forward education on the benefits and considerations of each procedure is essential to empowering you to make an informed decision regarding your care. This is your procedure and your life; at Charles Chalekson MD Inc., you will never be pressured into any procedure or rushed to make a decision.
Schedule Your Breast Surgery Consultation Today
If you are considering breast surgery, it is crucial to choose a qualified breast surgeon with the experience, skill and history of exquisite results you can trust. Call Charles Chalekson MD Inc. today at 805.434.2828 to schedule your initial breast surgery consultation. We welcome patients from Paso Robles & Atascadero, San Luis Obispo, Cambria & Morro Bay, Arroyo Grande & Pismo Beach, Santa Maria, Santa Barbara and other areas throughout California.